PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Last updated February 02, 2022.
In its operation, CRAB CORNER implements the guidelines, standards, controls, and actions set by the data protection legislation where it operates, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation. This privacy and data protection policy will explain how our organization uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our platform and applications.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information when you register on our site, make a payment, complete a form or browse the site.
CRAB CORNER collects the following data:
Data you provide to us:
- Contact and registration information: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, account username, password.
- Identifying and demographic data: ID, nationality, date of birth, data needed to process payments and withdrawals, and only for that.
- Transactional information: credit card information, bank account information, other payment information (e.g. Mercado Pago, PayPal), payment history, and withdrawal history.
- User-generated content: photos, videos, audios, and other information that you may provide to us through the use of the CRAB CORNER platform.
- Survey and comments: comments provided by you, as a user of the platform, through online forms, email, and/or surveys.
DATA WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT FROM YOU AND/OR YOUR DEVICE
- Your device information and identifiers: IP address, browser type and language, operating system, platform type, device type, and ad and application identifiers.
- Connection and usage: domain names, browsing history, ads viewed, forms or form fields you complete in whole or in part, logs, and other similar information.
- Geolocation: City, State, Country, associated with your IP address or derived from your Wi-Fi triangulation. We request your permission before using your precise location based on the GPS functionality of your device.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THIRD PARTIES
- Information from public and commercial sources: contact and demographic information, information about people using the same device.
- Social media information: When you interact with us through a social media service or sign in with your social media credentials, we may have access to your social media information, such as your name and email address.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY
- Business contact information: company name, your name, email address, position held.
- Due diligence information: ID, sometimes social network, contact information, nationality, position held, age, gender, date of birth, country of residence.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You provide CRAB CORNER with most of the data we collect directly. We collect and process data when you:
o You register on our platform or make payment and use one of our services.
o You voluntarily complete a survey or provide information and feedback via email.
o You use or view our platform through your browser’s cookies.
CRAB CORNER may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Companies that provide analytics services.
- Companies that provide marketing services.
- Public databases.
- Social media networks.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website: We continue to strive to improve the offerings on our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service: Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, except for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for payment processing may be used to send you information or updates regarding your requests and to receive occasional institutional news, updates, and information regarding purchased products or services, etc.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a payment, log in, submit or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information provided is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database for access only by authorized individuals with special access rights to our systems, for whom we maintain the confidentiality of the information is mandatory.
We want to send you information about our services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing actions, you can always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right, at any time, to prevent CRAB CORNER from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please change your email notification settings in your platform account, see here for guidance on how to do this.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
CRAB CORNER wants to ensure that you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- The right of access: you have the right to ask CRAB CORNER for copies of your data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectify: You have the right to ask CRAB CORNER to correct any information that you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to ask CRAB CORNER to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to ask CRAB CORNER to erase your data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request CRAB CORNER to restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your data by CRAB CORNER under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that CRAB CORNER transfer the data we collect to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right not to be subjected to automated decisions: the data subject has the right to request a review of decisions made solely based on automated processing of personal data that affect his or her interests, including decisions designed to define his or her personal, professional, consumer, and credit profile or aspects of his or her personality.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our e-mail address: CRAB CORNER.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it). These files allow websites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to delete cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some of the features of our website may not work.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER SITES
From time to time, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, the data we hold about you, or if you wish to exercise any of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com.